I present a curated selection of digitally ripped albums, complete with scans, log files, and cue sheets. These albums have been meticulously ripped in high-quality FLAC format. By purchasing these albums, you'll not only enjoy my personal collection but also supports my ongoing efforts to rip new CDs for sharing. I'm passionate about music and want to provide fellow music enthusiasts access to albums that may be hard to find elsewhere. Thank you for your interest, and I hope you enjoy the music as much as I do! *After making the payment through PayPal, you will be automatically redirected to the MEGA host to download the album (All links are up to date).*

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Seo Taiji - Ultramania (2000) [FLAC] [First Pressing]







     Tracklist:
  1. Item
  2. Tank
  3. Orange
  4. Internet War
  5. Plagiarism
  6. Feel The Soul
  7. Lego
  8. Ultramania
  9. Do You Remember
  10. To You [Hidden Track]




RAR Archive Includes: Flac, Scans, Log, Cue.

  4 USD
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment